Saturday, August 15, 2009

13 reasons to love you more


  1. Your idea of romance is dim lights, soft music, and just the two of us.
  2. You and me together, we can make magic.
  3. We're a perfect match.
  4. Your love gives me the feeling, that the best is still ahead.
  5. You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going.
  6. You are simply irresistible.
  7. Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat.
  8. Your love is an effective anti-dote to despair.
  9. I love to wake up with you by my side...It makes my days better.
  10. I love that feeling of being secure when you wrap your arms around me.
  11. I love the way you keep your cool when I do something stupid.
  12. I like your small gestures that speak volumes about how much you care.
  13. I love you because you bring the best out of me.

PS : Stay single, love is too complicated :))

No comments: